- Food and Drink Policy
Policy concerning food and drinks in the University.
- Library Use Policy
Expectations for library users and staff.
- Entitlements for Accessing Electronic Resources Licensed for the University of Minnesota Campus
Information regarding U of M affiliation and access to licensed resources.
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources
Includes license agreement, and copyright information.
- Online Privacy Statement
- Acceptable Use of Library Computer Workstations
- Cell Phone Policy
Areas where cell phone use in the libraries is acceptable.
- Disability Access Policy
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources Policy
- University’s Smoke and Tobacco Free Campus Policy
- Board of Regents Student Conduct Code
- Board of Regents Faculty and Staff Code of Conduct
- Board of Regents Policy on Alcoholic Beverages on Campus
- University Relations Filming and Photography Policy